Re: Proposal for addition to WebStorage

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009, Nikunj Mehta wrote:

> We want to standardize interception of HTTP requests inside Web browsers
> so as to allow applications to do their own interception and seamlessly
> access data on-line and off-line. This is primarily targeted at
> improving availability of data used by Web applications and improve
> their responsiveness.

How would you implement an offline Web mail client with such a mechanism?
In particular, how would you maintain the "read"/"unread" state of
individual e-mail messages, or move e-mails between folders as the user
drags them around, or search for messages from a particular user received
between a set of dates?