Re: Widgets 1.0 Packaging and Configuration: I18N comments...

Hi Addison,

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Phillips, Addison <addison@amazon.com> wrote:
> Hello Webapps,
>
> Thanks for the response. Is there is a new draft or editor's copy where these changes are made?

Yes, see [1]; but we are still working out the details. As this change
caused some radical changes in the spec, I am still working out how to
make the processing model work. I'm currently working on a separate
document that outlines the complete solution for discussion [2]. I can
send it to i18n for discussion once I'm done writing it. I would
prefer to have consensus on a solution before I add anything else to
the spec.

Kind regards,
Marcos

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/