Re: Agenda+ DOM3 Events (was: Agenda and logistics...)

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 05:32:20 +0200, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:

> At the upcoming F2F, I would also like to spend an hour or two
> discussing DOM3 Events, if we find the time and have the right people. I
> don't care what day this happens on.

Hmm. Given that we announced quite a while ago that this would be a
meeting about XHR/XHR2 and AC4CSR, I don't mind you taking advantage of
the fact that people are around to have an informal chat, or even give a
brief update to the rest of the group, but I am reluctant to try and use
the time to grapple issues with most people only learning this close to
the meeting that it would even hit the agenda.

We can schedule more meetings (we already have one scheduled for the W3C
TPAC, in mid october, and can add this to the agenda for that meeting)...

cheers

Chaals