Re: IRC logging

Hi Anne,

this raises a couple of issues - the obvious one being how we deal with
meetings which include information that is member-only, and also whether
the logger has some facility for saying something that doesn't go into the
record, as the W3C log bots do.

Hopefully we will clear this up in the next couple of days - the chairs
have been discussing this and agree that we want it to happen, but want to
sort the issues. I'll follow up in private - with luck we can resolve this
all by Monday, but please ask Krijn not to run a logger until we have
sorted this out.

cheers

Chaals