Re: <New: Tracking Issues in XHR that we raised>RE: <Was: Further LC Followup from IE> RE: Potential bugs identified in XHR LC Test Suite

Hi, Sunava-

Sunava Dutta wrote (on 6/19/08 10:47 PM):

> [...]

I don't think that's a productive or adequate reply to what is a simple
question (and it doesn't help the tone here).

Jonas (who is, in my experience, a problem-solver, not a drama diva) has
clearly stated the position for returning null (regardless of the merits
of that position).

The most straightforward reply would be to simply state (or restate, if
it's been stated) the counter-argument, and for the WG to meet to decide
on it, via telcon or F2F.  Email is not the best place for persistent
atomic pros and cons, so I suggest that you either outline the opposing
arguments in Tracker, or on the wiki:
   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/XHR

That way we can look at the arguments dispassionately, side by side, and
decide on the merits.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, WebApps, SVG, and CDF