Re: <New: Tracking Issues in XHR that we raised>RE: <Was: Further LC Followup from IE> RE: Potential bugs identified in XHR LC Test Suite

Sunava Dutta wrote:
> Inline...

The current spec already contains a section listing things that we are
intentionally not putting in this version of the spec, but are
considering for future versions of the spec. I'm suggesting we add parse
error information to that list.

http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest/#notcovered

/ Jonas