RE: responseXML/responseText exceptions and parseError

Sorry I accidently deleted part of reply. Inline...

[Zhenbin Xu] Indeed it would already be very useful if XHR1 is to summarize
behaviors of all major implementations today, and document the common behaviors.
In which case the spec should try to accommodate all major browsers and
leave controversial parts to XHR2. This is why we suggested the "null or exception"
language.