Re: Possible test for DOM Events

Hi,

few comments,

to make it easier to integrate the testsuite to other test systems
(like mochitest), it might be useful to use some prefix in function and
global variable names. Maybe w3c_ or dom3event_ ?
Also, tests should be as automatic and as autonomic as possible - so
shouldn't depend on CSS styling or anything.

It would be great if no user interaction was needed at all.
Though, that is difficult in those cases when test is checking whether
browser fires right events.
But browsers do have ways to test also those cases automatically -
unfortunately there isn't any cross-browser way.
(In Gecko privileged scripts may use an interface to send "native"
events, which are then converted to DOM events.)
So, it would be great if the part which needs either user interaction or
browser specific handling could be separated from basic test somehow.

-Olli