Re: New Progress Events editor's draft

Hi Mark,

You can find the editor's draft of the progress-events doc here:

  http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/progress/Progress.html

That's actually a direct link to the latest CVS source, so if/when
it gets updated, it'll be immediately available there.

Note that all of the Web API WG drafts are in this tree:

  http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/

And the WAF WG drafts (including Access-Control spec) are here:

  http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/

Regards,

  --Mike

Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>, 2008-06-17 11:08 +0100: