RE: <Further LC Followup from IE> RE: Potential bugs identified in XHR LC Test Suite

Exceptional situation in general doesn't hinder interoperability. It only
becomes an issue if it is clearly stated in W3C spec and used as
a way to measure if UA is compliant.

We have provided our feedback to write spec in a away all current browsers
are complaint. If the general sentiment is to pick one model, then lets pick
the exception model, which is the model original XHR inventors picked.

Technically because all other XHR methods/properties throw exceptions
in case of state violation, exception for responseXML/responseText is better.
If original XHR picked the null model, then we should go null model.
The important thing really is consistency, thus predictability.

Thanks!
Zhenbin