RE: Improving Communication and Expectations

Incorrect.

...Or they could just ignore over two years of work, as was the case with Access Control, create their own proposal (Surely you mean create a proposal for a different feature. We never asked AC to be retired) and implementation in secret (I thought we disclosed this on our own accord. That is not a secret) and then attempt to fast track it through standardization ignoring due process (fast-track? We proposed it on email. Of course, how this got resolved (survey etc) had nothing to do with us. If there was another process we at that time were unaware).