Re: [Progress events] There is no way to create progress events using document.createEvent

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:50:46 +0200, Olli Pettay <Olli.Pettay@helsinki.fi>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> PE seems to miss the eventType string for progress events so that
> document.createEvent could be used to create such events.
>
> The eventType string should be "ProgressEvent"

This seems to make sense to me. I raised ISSUE-3 to remind me (since it
requires thinking, right now is not when I will figure it out)

Cheers

Chaals