Re: marking tests that require user interaction?

[ + public-test-infra ]

Hi Hallvord,

Good question. I recall this being discussed a bit before but I don't
believe there was consensus on what to do.

I am indifferent as to what WebApps does, however, it might be useful to
see what other groups are doing in case we want to leverage prior work
(or learn about things to avoid).

All?

-AB