marking tests that require user interaction?

From: Hallvord Reiar Michaelsen Steen <hallvord@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 12:27:20 +0200
To: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org

Hi,
I'd like to add some HTTP Auth-related tests that require manual authentication to the XHR tests. Now, browser vendors have frameworks for automating such tests and some things are even standardised but as far as I know there is no common standard for how to add interactive tests to the W3C test suites. Should I make a folder named "interactive" and put them there, list them in a special manifest, or just ignore the problem that they might be run and fail in automated test runs?

--
Hallvord R. M. Steen
Core tester, Opera Software