Re: RfR: Web Workers Test Cases; deadline March 28

Would it be possible to add tests verifying copying and transfer of
typed arrays between workers?

It turns out there were bugs in both WebKit and Gecko regarding this
functionality, and in absence of a better place to put it, a test case
was recenly added to the WebGL conformance tests. The test can be run
directly at:

https://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/sdk/tests/conformance/typedarrays/typed-arrays-in-workers.html

and the source code (MIT licensed, so please feel free to just
incorporate it) is available at

https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL

under sdk/tests/conformance/typedarrays. I'd be happy to answer any
questions about the test.

Thanks,

-Ken