From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 10:13 PM
To: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: RfR: Opera's Server-sent Events tests; deadline April 17

This is a Request for Review for Opera's Server-sent Events tests <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/60/files>.

It is my understand (e.g. by reading this thread <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/62>), that we should consider Opera's SSE tests sufficient to test the spec's CR exit criteria and that we will not use the MOSQUITO SSE tests. Tina - would you please confirm this?

If you review any set of the tests and find no issues, please state that as a reply to this RfR (so we can get a sense of whether or not anyone reviewed the tests).

In the absence of any comments, these tests will be considered Approved by the WG.

-Thanks, AB