Re: Opera submission of Web Messaging tests

On Thu, 4 Apr 2013, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> On 4/3/13 2:17 AM, ext Simon Pieters wrote:
>> On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 17:09:48 +0200, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:
>>
>>> See https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/46
>>>
>>> Critic review not created yet.
>>
>> Now created: http://critic.hoppipolla.co.uk/r/23
>
> Sorry for my github ignorance but with Hg, after someone submitted tests it
> was trivial to run them via the w3c-test mirror.
>
> Surely github must provide a trivial way to run the tests you submitted.
> Would you please explain how to do that?

At the moment there isn't a trivial way. We can make one of course (e.g.
make w3c-tests.org/pull-requests/{number}/ contain a checkout of each open
pull request. Might be a problem if someone is using absolute paths
though). I don't know if Robin has specific plans here.