Re: CfC: test suite for Web Storage CR; deadline April 4

Hi Art,

On 03/21/2012 01:50 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Since Web Storage is now in CR [CR], this is a Call for Consensus to
> assess whether these approved tests should be considered sufficient to
> meet the CR's exit criteria [ExitCriteria].

One thing that seems to be missing is tests for the getter / setter /
creator / deleter on the Storage interface (e.g., localStorage["foo"] =
"bar" or delete sessionStorage["baz"]); another is the security
requirements.

Apart from that, I think the test suite is pretty complete.

HTH
Ms2ger