Re: Submitted tests for Shadow DOM

On Fri, 9 Mar 2012, Dominic Cooney wrote:

> Google is the copyright holder of the submission; copyright is different to the licensing. In fact, the licenses require the copyright notice of the original author to appear on the submissions.
> I have added a copy of the relevant licenses in this commit:

Oh it seems you are quite right; at least the BSD license template follows
that pattern (but the MIT license template doesn't). I'm not really sure I
understand the theory; i.e. how one can reserve all rights and
simultaneously grant some rights but I don't think that my ignorance need
be anyone else's concern.

> <http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/rev/2b58ba21ce3f>

OK, that is at least super-clear. Thanks and sorry for the noise.