Re: Submitted tests for Shadow DOM

Google is the copyright holder of the submission; copyright is different to
the licensing. In fact, the licenses require the copyright notice of the
original author to appear on the submissions.

I have added a copy of the relevant licenses in this commit:

<http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/rev/2b58ba21ce3f>

Dominic