RE: Adding WebSocket and WebWorker test suites to testing framework

On Mon, 3 Dec 2012, Kris Krueger wrote:

> OK to be clear...
>
> All the Opera tests have been submitted that you would like to be part of the test suite.  Some of these tests need to be fixed as mentioned below.
>
> Correct?  If so then seems like I or others could help convert/fix these tests.

Yes, all the tests I know about at the moment have been submitted. Of
course like anyone else we could submit more tests later if we find some
that are useful to share.

Some of the submitted tests need fixing. Anyone should be able to do this
work, following the general procedure outlined in the previous message.
Sadly it seems unlikely that I will have time in th next few weeks because
of other assignments + Christmas.