Re: Which tests are ready for Review?

From: Aryeh Gregor <ayg@aryeh.name>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:47:24 -0500
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Other than the DOM4 Request for Review [RfR] Alex started for DOM4 (ends
> November 14 [1]), none of WebApps' other tests have been reviewed by the
> group:
>
>  http://w3c-test.org/webapps/
>  http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/
>
> Are any of the other tests ready for review?

These tests should all be correct, so I suppose that means they're
ready for review:

http://w3c-test.org/webapps/DOMCore/tests/submissions/AryehGregor/

They aren't in any sense complete, but I assume any future revisions
can be reviewed separately.  (I wish we could review commits instead
of files, preferably with a review-then-commit system instead of
commit-then-review, the way many software projects do.  But that's a
wishlist item.)