RE: Seeking status of the WebSocket API test suite

From: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 06:15:57 +0000
To: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
CC: "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
Everyone should be delighted that the webApps webSockets spec has moved to the CR stage.

I believe that with a proposal sent to the list and some w3c systems assistance we can reach consensus on how to test webSockets.
I'll take an action item to send a proposal to the list so that we can reach consensus.

James please note the below post to the list -
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JulSep/1406.html

-Kris