Re: cookies and XMLHttpRequest

Jonas Sicking wrote:
> I'm not sure that we actually need to specify this. A UA supporting
> cookies should use them in any and all http transfers. If we go and
> specify how every possible web feature interact with XHR we're never
> going to get done.
>
> / Jonas

So then you just need to add something to the spec that makes it
perfectly clear that XMLHttpRequest scripts the HTTP subsystem of the
UA, and does not create its own network connections and implement
rudimentary HTTP itself...

Perhaps you could add a note of this sort to the spec for
getAllRequestHeaders() something saying that the UA sees these and
processes them as it would for an HTTP request initiated by the end user.

	David