Re: ISSUE-75: Is method case-sensitive?

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 23:54:43 +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
wrote:
> * Web APIs Issue Tracker wrote:
>> ISSUE-75: Is method case-sensitive?
>
> We resolved that yes, the parameter is case-sensitive. This implies that
> scripts like those in the draft are essentially incorrect since there is
> no 'get' method yet. I think we should have a very visible warning for
> this in the draft then.

So what testcases were being used? I understand that this is what HTTP
says but if implementations are different (for XMLHttpRequest at least) we
should have some reasons and arguments for making it case-sensitive. I'd
like this issue to be reopened because there's not sufficient information
on how the group reached consensus on it. (I read the minutes.)