Re: ISSUE-65: Should Window spec add parentWindow property to documents?

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 22:59:14 +0200, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> If we pick both it will only work in opera, if we pick parentWindow it
> will work in IE and Opera, if we pick defaultView it will work in
> Firefox and Opera. So no matter which we pick it'll work better if we
> just pick one.

If we pick both content will always be compliant... If we pick one and
it's not parentWindow it's not really usable in IE... If we pick
parentWindow specifications probably keep support for the other given that
it's already in another specification.