Re: Ajax Back/Forward History problem – saving document state by document.save()

There is yet the question if pushState() requires to execute JavaScript
to display the altered document.

In case that the document DOM must me recreated by the developer it
sounds similar to an onload event handler. If I remember correctly Eric
Costello mentioned somewhere that such an approach causes timing
problems. As more complex the DOM of a document as more problems it
probably causes.

Does pushState() solve this problem?