Re: CSP syntax

You continue to assert that the JSON format is much easier to
use/understand than the current one.  I realize that is your personal
preference, but there needs to be some more data points than that.   I
personally think JSON is a cumbersome format to use, especially in an
HTTP header.  So now our opinions have canceled each other out, and
where are we?

My specific concern with JSON is that its a data format that is simply a
child of its environment: JavaScript.  Its purpose is to escape data in
such a way as to be reliably transmitted within, and parse by,
JavaScript.  Neither of those hold true inside an HTTP header.

Can you provide some specific examples where the JSON format is "better"
(more compact, more expressive) than the current proposal?
  Lucas.