From: public-web-plugins-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-web-plugins-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Scott Cadillac
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 12:53 PM
To: public-web-plugins@w3.org
Subject: RE: Comprehensive Summary of the Issues?

Interesting musings Rui,

Please express yourself, but don't call this a comprehensive summary
while
editorializing your opinion at the same time.

This issue affects so many of us in so many different ways, that I think
the
only way to get through this is to focus on the technical issues
objectively.

The case for standardization and conformity for public websites is one
thing, but I'm a private Intranet developer and I'm more interested in
the
impact on the business solutions I provide with MSIE.

Right now we are all short on technical details and some time-frame for
the
changes.

Thank you for your links, some of these look very interesting.
Cheers....

Scott Cadillac,
XML-Extranet - http://xmlx.ca
403-281-6090 - scott@xmlx.ca
Well-formed Development
--
Extranet solutions using C# .NET, Witango, MSIE and XML