RE: Comprehensive Summary of the Issues?

Interesting musings Rui,

Please express yourself, but don't call this a comprehensive summary while
editorializing your opinion at the same time.

This issue affects so many of us in so many different ways, that I think the
only way to get through this is to focus on the technical issues
objectively.

The case for standardization and conformity for public websites is one
thing, but I'm a private Intranet developer and I'm more interested in the
impact on the business solutions I provide with MSIE.

Right now we are all short on technical details and some time-frame for the
changes.

Thank you for your links, some of these look very interesting. Cheers....

Scott Cadillac,
XML-Extranet - http://xmlx.ca
403-281-6090 - scott@xmlx.ca
Well-formed Development
--
Extranet solutions using C# .NET, Witango, MSIE and XML