From: Samuel Neff [mailto:srnlists@speakeasy.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 2:57 PM
To: 'Richard M. Smith'
Subject: RE: Microsoft should just do a license deal with Eolas

And who is going to pay the licensing fee for Open Source programs such
as
Mozilla?  The patent sounds ridiculous and if there is prior art then it
should be thrown out.  If the patent is valid, then there should be a
replacement technology that doesn't infringe the patent.

Sam

Blog:  http://www.rewindlife.com
Chart: http://www.blinex.com/products/charting