Re: WebPerfWG call - May 12th 2022 @ 10am PT

Is someone presenting the User Timing issue
<https://github.com/w3c/user-timing/issues/88>?  Will Andy Earnshaw be here?

I'm super excited about potential directions for that thread, but I also
think it's larger than user timing.  It could affect all sorts of
performance features (Paint/Element Timing, Event Timing, etc) and perhaps
even help with some long standing interop questions.