Re: Call for Consensus: Incubations adoption

Mozilla is interested in prototyping layout instability, but is concerned
about the potential overhead in making this a part of a standard and
required for every page load. Further exploration is definitely needed, but
in terms of the topic area, we see potential benefits for web users and
content authors, so we wish to encourage webperf work in this area. I think
it is probably too early to call for consensus on this.

LCP and Event Timing we are working on, and a small delay from Aug 27 to
the TPAC time frame would be much appreciated.

Hope that clarifies things Ryosuke.

best,
Benjamin