Re: NavigationTiming event for initial display

We just discussed this at this Wednesday's W3C F2F meeting (great timing :))
The general consensus was on moving forward with *FirstPaint* and
*FirstContentfulPaint*  (something more than blank screen, such as the top
app bar) to start with. Captured in Ilya's meeting notes
<https://www.w3.org/2016/06/WebPerfWGroadmap.html> at the bottom under
"Milestone 3: Nav Timing"

We also discussed "FirstMeaningPaint" (Paul can share pointer), as a future
possibility.