Re: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #128 Agenda 2014-03-19

Unfortunately I cannot make it today.

// Alois

From: Tobin Titus <tobint@microsoft.com<mailto:tobint@microsoft.com>>
Date: Tuesday 18 March 2014 23:11
To: "public-web-perf@w3.org<mailto:public-web-perf@w3.org>" <public-web-perf@w3.org<mailto:public-web-perf@w3.org>>
Subject: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #128 Agenda 2014-03-19

Greetings folks. The call was a bit sparse last week. We hope to see more people on the call this week.  Below is the proposed agenda for our conference call meeting tomorrow at 3PM EST / 12PM PST. Feel free to propose additional topics to the agenda.

1. Discuss Resource Priorities
2. Discuss Navigation Error Logging
3. Discuss Beacon

Zakim Bridge Number:
+1.617.761.6200 . For SIP access, see http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP
Passcode 97373 (WPERF)

IRC channel #webperf on irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>:6665   http://irc.w3.org/

Working Group Conference Call (3-4PM EST/12-1PM PST)

Thanks,
Tobin

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Compuware Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Vienna whose registered office is at 1120 Wien, Austria, Am Euro Platz 2 / Geb?ude G.