Re: [navigation timing] Safari support for timing specs

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 05:57:50 +0100, Puneet Mohan Sangal
<pmsangal@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the info. I have seen http://caniuse.com/#feat=nav-timing.
> I was hoping someone on the list might have more info, just in case :)

That tells us the current status.

> Anyway, I’ll try to contact Safari folks directly!

Sensible move. But their general policy, which they say really often, is
"our general policy is not to comment on implementation plans"... FWIW
Microsot has a similar policy. It doesn't mean they never say anything,
just that while it doesn't hurt to ask in general you should probably
expect them to answer "no comment"…

cheers

Chaals