Re: [ResourceTiming] Handling of "resourcetimingbufferfull" events makes no sense

Does the following sound reasonable:

onresourcetimingbufferfull attribute

The event handler for the resourcetimingbufferfull event. The
resourcetimingbufferfull event must be triggered immediately after the
buffer used to store the list of
PerformanceResourceTiming<http://www.w3c-test.org/webperf/specs/ResourceTiming/#performanceresourcetiming>
resources
becomes full.

And the addition of EventTarget seems to be a result of this:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2013Aug/0023.html

Should we remove the inheritance from EventTarget?

Arvind