Re: [resource hints] preconnect, preload, prender

I love this proposal and think we should consider it in the group.
Jatinder, any thoughts from your end?

Some questions/thoughts on the specifics:
* Does <link rel="preconnect"> need a new attribute to indicate how
many connections to open? Or would the author just include the tag
multiple times if they want multiple connections?
* Does <link rel="preload"> do anything different than the <link
rel="subresource">[1] that chrome already supports?
* The part about prerendering things other than HTML is brilliant.
Could it parse CSS and compile JS as well? If so, does it need a more
general name?

-Tony

[1] http://www.chromium.org/spdy/link-headers-and-server-hint/link-rel-subresource