Re: [Beacon] spec feedback + few suggestions

I'm not sure I can think of a use case for the browser context, but
sometimes there are scenarios where you want to send data now, but there's
no point if the data is delayed for 5 minutes from now. It will have been
past the point of usefulness. So I can imagine the purpose of such a
mechanism, but I can't think of a good use case for it.