Re: [Resource Timing] Web worker initiatorType?

For shared workers you can't make it show up in the performance
metrics for "the document" since a shared worker doesn't have a
lifetime connected to any particular document.

Shared workers essentially are stand-alone documents that are running
off the main thread in a UI-less context.

Dedicated workers are always tied to the document that created them.
They go away when the document goes away (I *think* that's the case
even when MessageChannels are in play, but the spec doesn't spell it
out clearly).

So you *could* consider dedicated workers as part of their owning
document. But you could also keep them consistent with shared workers
and make them create a new context.

/ Jonas