RE: Navigation Timing L2 and Performance Timeline Test Cases

From: James Graham <james@hoppipolla.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 19:06:42 +0200
To: <public-web-perf@w3.org>
On 2013-07-17 18:42, Jatinder Mann wrote:
> Philippe has taken an action item to review the process of moving the
> Web Perf test suite over to https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests
> and discuss potential process changes for the working group. This was
> discussed in a previous conference call:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2013May/0088.html.

OK, sounds good. Having moved several other groups over to
web-platform-tests, including HTML and WebApps, the mechanics of making
the transition are rather well known, and things should be relatively
painless. There is also a reasonable amount of pre-exisiting
documentation on the process for submitting and reviewing tests in the
new system, so I don't think there should be much that is new or
surprising for web-perf specs. If there are any questions,
public-test-infra is the best place to ask them (but plh knows that
already :).