Re: iBeacon + LDP or ie: SoLiD

i think the answer is somewhat explained here[1] with particular note to
Web Bluetooth [2], but the fundamental question is whether the data -
fundamentally need to be transmitted to google servers?

or can they be private and/or decentralised without necessitating access by
google A.I. networked capabilities...

Tim.H.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyfy7AdPk2g
[2] https://www.w3.org/community/web-bluetooth/