Re: iBeacon + LDP or ie: SoLiD

 I think i missed a few aspects.

the idea is that much like purchasing a product pre-web, people don't get
tied into a particular service-provider as a result of their purchase of
that product. maybe utopian, yet certainly aspirational. game has changed
somewhat since the evolution of Web 2.0 in building beyond social-network
silos to that of A.I enabled social-network silos for economic benefits.

Seems a bit beyond the context of democracy as we know, internationally, it
IMHO.