Re: [Off-Topic] Fwd: ETSI M2M Workshop 2015 featuring oneM2M - Connecting the Internet of Things, 9-11 December 2015, ETSI HQ - CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS and DEMONSTRATIONS

Hello,

I plan to participate in this ETSI M2M workshop. I remember last year
there was a presentation on W3C WoT activities. I am open to do the
same this year, especially with the findings we will have in TF-DI by
that time.

Any suggestions?

Soumya

Research Engineer, Eurecom, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |