>From : ETSI_Events<ETSI_events@etsi.org>
Date : Tue, 02 Jun 2015 15:15:16 +0200
Subject : ETSI M2M Workshop 2015 featuring oneM2M - Connecting the Internet of Things, 9-11 December 2015, ETSI HQ - CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS and DEMONSTRATIONS
============ Forwarded message ============

  Dear Sir / Madam,

 ETSI’s popular M2M event returns for 2015.
 Focusing on ETSI’s standardization for M2M and the Internet of Things in our SmartM2M committee and our Partnership Project oneM2M, this event is a must-attend for anybody involved in M2M and IoT standardization.
 This year there will be a particular focus on Smart Cities and on Smart Living, with the inclusion of two thematic workshops in the programme.
 The workshop will take place at ETSI’s Headquarters, 9-11 December 2015.

 Find out what has been delivered in oneM2M Release 1, who is using it and how,
 Discover what the plans are for oneM2M Release2,
 Understand the standards landscape, which body is doing what, and how the different standards organizations are working together,
 Hear or present proposals on future standards work related to M2M and the Internet of Things.
 See oneM2M in action: the oneM2M Showcase will run in parallel with the workshop.
 A set of multi-party demonstrations will present oneM2M standards in use in applications related to Smart Cities and Smart Living.

 Currently ETSI is calling for presentations and demonstrations.
 Deadline to contribute is 31 July 2015.
 All details about the calls for presentations and demonstrations can be found on http://www.etsi.org/M2MWORKSHOP

 Registration is open to all and free of charge.

 ETSI is looking forward to receiving your contribution and welcoming you to this exciting event!

 The ETSI Events Team
 Mail: events@etsi.org
 Site: www.etsi.org/events
 Subscribe to the ETSI-EVENTS mailing list
 Unsubscribe
 Get the ETSI Newsletter: www.etsi.org/newsletter
 Follow ETSI on Twitter