Re: New Web NFC API draft

Hi Jeffrey, All,

> On 11 Sep 2015, at 19:14, Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com> wrote:
>
> I'd encourage you to PR changes up to the main branch as you go, instead of building a large branch and merging it all at once. Then some of us may be able to review as you go, instead of having to let things we don't like accumulate.

That's a good practice. As you noticed, the editors are updating the following PR as they go:

  https://github.com/w3c/web-nfc/pull/46

See also the HTML preview of the PR head:

  https://rawgit.com/zolkis/web-nfc/gh-pages/index.html

A bulk of the feedback submitted has been addressed in the PR already:

  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-nfc/2015Sep/0033.html

All - I expect some further changes to land still, but you could take (another) look at the PR already now and comment on it.

Thanks,

-Anssi (CG chair)