Re: New Web NFC API draft

> On 08 Sep 2015, at 11:24, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
>> On 07 Sep 2015, at 22:18, Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the update! I have some fundamental comments, and then a
>> partial list of more minor comments:
>
> [...]
>
> The editors are addressing the review comments as a high priority task and will target to have an updated draft out within a couple of days.

Status update:

Review feedback is being addressed in a fork [1]. Since not all the feedback received was addressed by today, we'll extend the review period.

Please note that the fork [1] is in an unstable state currently and as such I suggest you do not spend your cycles looking at it just yet. When the changes are baked in we merge them into [2] and inform this list again. Hoping that to happen early next week.

Thanks,

-Anssi (CG chair)

[1] https://rawgit.com/zolkis/web-nfc/gh-pages/index.html
[2] https://w3c.github.io/web-nfc/