Web Bluetooth & Web NFC joint meeting at TPAC (was: Web Bluetooth meeting at TPAC)

[+cc public-web-nfc]

Hi Jeffrey,

> On 21 Aug 2015, at 18:47, Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com> wrote:
>
> Dom says we can probably get a 10-person meeting room, although that's
> not guaranteed yet. I think it'd be great to have the NFC and
> Bluetooth groups meet in the same room. There are plenty of
> cross-cutting concerns that we should all discuss together. We should
> also reserve some time to focus on each spec individually.

Does the Web Bluetooth CG have a preference re the joint meeting schedule?

How about Mon 26 Oct or Tue 27 Oct 15:00-18:00? Those are the slots for group ad-hoc meetings. Tue overlaps with the AC meeting, so Mon seems to be least conflicting assuming people have arrived by then. Personally I'm chairing the Second Screen WG on Thu and Fri, so that's an overlap I'd like to avoid.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Web NFC CG chair)