RE: Intro & Project Status

Hi there,

Card emulation is not part of the level 1 spec but it is something we would like to look into for future versions.

The current spec is currently being implemented in Chrome behind a flag. We had an earlier version of the spec more or less implemented so I hope that we will have something you can try out within a month or two.

Kenneth