Re: Deep linking

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 15:17:29 +0100
To: "Souma B. Wanta" <fswanta@yahoo.com>, Leandro Melo de Sales <leandro@ic.ufal.br>, Natasha Rooney <nrooney@gsma.com>
CC: "public-web-mobile@w3.org" <public-web-mobile@w3.org>
Hi Souma, Leandro,

On 12/01/2015 20:19, Souma B. Wanta wrote:
> So I believe it will be a good effort and  initiative for a community in
> W3C to look into this new trend and also work with various partners in
> order to keep a consolidated set of methods, practices and
> recommendations and also guide further development in this subject matter.
> Let's follow up and see how that goes.

Would either (or both) of you be interested in starting a document that
would summarize and compare the existing solutions in this space?

I think it would be useful to see a matrix comparing the various
features of the various solutions, and how they map to specific "deep
linking" use cases.

There were already a bunch of useful sources mentioned in this thread,
so hopefully that constitutes a good starting point for such a work.

I'm happy to set up a github repo in the WebMob account if that can help
the collaboration, but obviously any other collaboration mechanism would
be fine as well.

Let me know if you're interested in helping out!

Thanks,

Dom